Monday, September 16, 2013

What would you have...?


If you woke up tomorrow and the only things you had were the things that you thanked God for today... what would you have?


Think about these words.... These words sobered and gave me pause  the first time I heard them.  I keep it in my devotional to remind me to be thankful and thank the one from whom all blessings flow!  When things are going great thank Him, for He is blessing you, when adversity comes, thank Him, for He is maturing you.

1 Timothy 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect present comes from heaven; it comes down from God, the Creator of the heavenly lights, who does not change or cause darkness by turning.


1 comment:

  1. SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU! We are making a small gift today towards the needs ya'll posted about on your blog...putting in the subject line that it is for those or wherever is most needed. Just FYI so hopefully it will be able to be used soon.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete